Wednesday, August 10, 2011

ENECO stage 1

The first stage proper of the ENECO Tour wasn't a pretty sight, what with riders crashing all over the road all stage long it seemed. Sesma hit the deck pretty hard but made it to the line alongside Miguel Mínguez some seven minutes down. Whether he'll start tomorrow I don't know, but judging by his combative nature and never-day-die attitude I reckon he'll line up. Urtasun also ended up more than seven minutes in arrears. I didn't get the chance to see the stage myself so I'm not quite sure if he crashed or not. Except for that trio everyone made it to the line inside the peloton. Koldo Fernández sprinted to 17th place after narrowly escaping that bad-looking crash inside the last kilometre.

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers