Friday, March 25, 2011

Aberasturi sprints to maiden win



Orbea youngster Jon Aberasturi sprinted to his team's first win of the season, and his first ever, on today's opening stage of Portuguese stage-race GP Crédito Agrícola Costa Azul. The 2.2-ranked event opened with a 152,3km stage to Sétubal, and in the end 21-year-old Aberasturi had too much for Tsatevich and Sabido to grab a thoroughly deserved, if somewhat unexpected, triumph. Speaking to http://www.biciciclismo.com/ afterwards, the native of Álava said: "This is a rewarding and very nice win for the team. I was able to win thanks to my team-mates who protected me and kept me out of the win all day. In the finishing-straight I was able to take my first victory as a professional."

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers