Thursday, February 11, 2010

"The team was phenomenal"

Those are the words of Euskaltel speedster Koldo, who claimed 2nd in the Trofeo Magaluf-Palmanova today. Here's his take on the stage: "I'm satisfied with what we accomplished. The team was phenomenal, working hard all day to ensure the stage ended in a sprint. I was confident, but Greipel was really strong, and he's probably the most in-form sprinter there is right now. He showed that in Australia, and once again today. I felt good, and the race has showed me that my end-speed is where it has be, but, yes, I was quite tired towards the end, so I still need a couple more races to reach my peak. Next up is Algarve, and I hope to take the first win of the season there. The sooner the win comes the better. A win always gives to tranquility and confidence".

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers