Sunday, February 21, 2010

Samu happy with Algarve performance

After today's concluding Volta ao Algarve stage, Samu expressed his delight at his performance. "I'm very pleased with my peformance in this race, as it shows I've been training well", he said. "I've been feeling as good as I hoped I would, so that as well is a positive. I've been working a lot harder at this time of year than I've ever done before as I'm targeting the Vuelta al País Vasco. Now, I hope to improve even more leading up to the Paris-Nice, a race I've done well in before. Speaking of Contador, he's been the best without a shadow of doubt, so he's the rightfull winner. His team (Astana) have also proved to be the best, so I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate them."

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers