Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gorka making strides


Gorka, who recently made a good impression in the Tour Down Under, says that his training is going well, and that he feels fitter than at the same time last year. "I feel better compared to previous years at this time of year. Training data shows my progression. I do more watts and all that. And the sensations in the TDU were better than anticipated." Gorka will take to the line in Haut Var and the Criterium International before he takes on the Belgian Classics and Romandie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy.
I've read this post and if I may just I desire to recommend you
few fascinating issues or advice. Maybe you
could write next articles relating to this article. I wish to learn more things
about it!

Have a look at my webpage - yamaha scooter Parts

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers