Sunday, August 05, 2007

Amets 11th in Urkiola


Amets finished a good 11th in today's Subida a Urkiola, while he also claimed the most aggressive rider prize. The youngster showcased his great form by infiltrating in the break of the day, along with Unai and Beñat Albizuri, and finishing an honourable 11th. The next best Euskaltel rider was Iván Velasco who came in 24th. He´s been having a good first season in the Pro Tour, and will look to get some results in the up coming races. Though, Antton Luengo wasn´t as good as I had hoped he would be. Antton came home 48th, more than 10 minutes down. I´m not sure what to make of the rest of the list of results, as Aitor, Alán and Unai are all marked as FCO, whatever that means. I´ve no idea... The rest of the guys abandoned, as I do know what ABN means. If anyone figures out what FCO is supposed to mean, tell me.

2 comments:

mr60% said...

He's quickly becoming one of Mr. 60's favorites pro's.
One of the few, I should add.

Magnus said...

well, who`s your biggest favourite then?

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers