Monday, July 30, 2007

Iban pleased with Tour


Iban ended as predicted 16th overall in this year`s Tour, and I`m not the only one pleased with that performance it seems. Speaking to Saunier Duval`s homepage just after yesterday`s last stage, Iban evaluated his own performance: "I´m happy with my performance here in France, especially if I take into account how the previous editions unfolded for me", Iban said. "I even hit the headlines this year, and this is very important to me. Even when I was third overall I said my goal was to grab a stage win. I could have changed my mind and seek for a good overall standing, but I bid on a triumph. Unfortunately, Rasmussen managed to build a huge advantage in Tignes, and in Aubisque I was close as well."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He must be pleased with EPO...

EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO EPO

Anonymous said...

You better start a new blog and close this one. SHAME ON IBAN

Magnus said...

yeah ok, whatever dude

Anonymous said...

Iban Mayo: Cheat.

Anonymous said...

O yeah, now we get all the stupid lads too.

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers