Sunday, May 27, 2007

Iban anonymous


Iban took a day off today it seems. Iban was no where to be seen all day, and rolled in to a disappointing 51st on the stage along side team-mate Cañada, 25:14 down. I don`t have much more to report really, as I don`t know what Iban`s doing. Is he riding full out? Just chilling? I have no idea, but I guess he`s just chilling as his form isn`t bad, something he showed on the first two summit-finishes. This Giro is really just confusing when it comes to Iban. I have no idea what state of form he`s in, but all we can do is to hope he`ll give it some gas the last week. Aupa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Iban is doing a Giru much under pari. He startet well, but now he's not good at all. Iban has not been able to support Gibo much, and we haven't seen much good cycling from him the last week. Maybe he will do something on the last mountain-stage, but I have my doubts. I just hope that he will be better in the Tour de France..

Magnus said...

Agree with you. He was really good on the two first mountain stages, so I don`t really understand what`s happening. He can`t suddenly just loose his form like that. No, he`s taking it easy, and will win a stage in the last week,

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers