Friday, April 13, 2007

Iban doubtful for Klasika Primavera


Just to make it clear, this is just speculation from my side. The thing is, Iban is on the startlist for Sunday`s annual hilly one-day race Klasika Primavera, but will he start? I`d say no, as he just abandoned the Vuelta al Pais Vasco due to severe knee-pains. I don`t know anything about wether he`ll start or not, but I reckon it would be wise to let the knee rest so that he`ll be in good health for the up-coming Ardennes classics. Iban has stated that he won`t change his schedule, but I`ll guess only time will tell. But if he starts, without the left-knee hampering him, he`ll for sure be one to watch.

1 comment:

mr60% said...

Magnus, hace you been following the thread on the Mayo Homepage?
It turns out Iban is getting a lot of criticism for looking 'gordo' and there are some stupid rumours going around.
here

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers