Monday, April 09, 2007

Iban disappointing

Iban disappointed tremendously in today`s opening stage of the Vuelta al País Vasco. Early on in the stage we could see Iban clinging on at the back of the pelotòn, clearly not the place to be when the rest of the Saunier guys were all up front. Iban had troubles early on, and came in a mighty 9:28 back, as number 128. What went wrong for Iban today I don`t know. Maybe he had an accident, maybe he`s just not recovered from the crash in Paris-Nice, maybe he just took it easy, I have no idea. But be sure I`ll give you the reason for his disappointing ride today as soon as I hear anything...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spanish.
Hi!!
You are wrong, cause Iban werent one of the favourites. Hi is thinking in one stage, and now he is in good position for that, cause is far in GC. That s all, we will see at the end of the Vuelta.
Now he must work for his team, but he will try a stage, I am sure, he is not super, but not bad, in Paris-Niza, he got day by dat better.
Bye

Magnus said...

OK, I hope you`re right:)

mr60% said...

UUUFFF. I also hope you're right.
Iban can be good one day and awful the next. Remember last year's Dauphine? He lost 10 minutes up Ventoux and then won the next day up La Toussuire.
Let's hope it happens tomorrow.
The 2nd stage goes through my grandfather's hometown.

Magnus said...

Guess Iban will now try to join a break or something.

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging
for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is wonderful, let alone the
content!

Also visit my page :: click to read more

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers